0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am a working woman in my twenties. I am overdue on my period. I am on a weight loss regime. I exercise 20-30 mins a day in the gym and has reduced my food intake. I do not take any weight loss pills. Why is this happening? Please guide…

Asked for Male, 22 years

Asking for my brother 17 years old. We noticed his shoulder somewhat uneven. X-rays showed S-shaped spine. We have been observing his curve for about two months and it is increasing. The doctor told that surgery is to be done only when the spine affects organs or nerves. I don't want to be too late so kindly give your opinion. What can I do for him?

Asked for Female, 33 years

Female age 28. I am two and a half month pregnant. I am on duphaston and Myfol. Now recently doc added loprine in the list. But in the back, it's written that this contradicts with pregnancy. My fetal pole is ok but hcg was low in the report. Should I take it or not?

Asked for Male, 37 years

I am stressed a lot because of my excess workload. Recently I was laying when I had pain in my chest. It was tender so I thought it was a muscle pull. It went away eventually. But now I had the same thing happened again. What test should I take to know what's going on? I am worried about heart attack so kindly reply at the soonest.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I had a cold few weeks back. The cold is cured but my throat is not. I still cough a lot and clear my throat. There is also phlegm when I cough. There is also strain like a pain in my throat. This is affecting my life as I have to talk with clients. I did take regular cough syrups but they were not of any help. What should I do?

I am trying to lose my weight for about some time but it is not decreasing. I eat very little and also do walking. Now I feel tired/weak all the time and somewhat depressed by this. I am trying natural ways of weight lose. I wanted to ask you can there be some other reason due to which I am not losing weight like some hormonal? If so please tell about the test to rule them out.

Asked for Male, 72 years

Asking for my father 67 years old. After treatment for hepatitis c his PCR test came negative but now we did PCR again and it showed positive. Doc is suggesting antiviral therapy. He is a bit weak in health. What is your recommendation?

Asked for Male, 6 years

I am a mother of one year old. He is on formula and recently begins spitting. He does not eat properly. He also throws up his food. Sometimes there is some yellowish fluid in his vomit. Should he be given medication only or some test should be done? Please guide.

Asked for Female, 61 years

Recently my mother started using omeprazole for her reflexes. She had mild arthritis in her right knee. Now she complains about her knee being in pain more frequently. She also has fastened heart beats occasionally. My question is should she carry the medicine or stop it? And is there any other medication you recommend in place of omeprazole?

Asked for Male, 30 years

I tried speed walking a few days ago. After that my muscle/tissue above heel started to hurt. I thought it was just because of the activity and will go away eventually. I have flat feet and have to climb three stories of stairs to reach my office. It is still tender/painful after 4 days after the incident. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 10 years

My daughter is having cold sores on one side of her lips. She has a habit of sucking thumb. Now it got infected too. I was hoping if you could tell me of a quicker treatment than just taking medications??

Asked for Female, 42 years

I am a female 37-year-old. Two days ago I got a sudden feeling of heat, then pain in my chest and finally fast heartbeats. It is back again. Any advice?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I climb stairs which have sharp turns on every floor and my office is on the top floor so I have to make these turns to reach office. A few days back I heard a pop sound while making the turn. From then I have little pain deep in the knee and it's a little swollen. What should I do and is it permanent or temporary?

I get strangely dizzy sometimes and feel tired. I also have a headache on the right side of my head above my ear. A headache is usually accompanied after I had been driving. This is almost every day as I have to drive to my office which is about 45 min one side journey. Any advice on getting me better??

Asked for Female, 27 years

After eating from a restaurant a day before I had vomiting and diarrhea There is a pain in my stomach and whole body aches. I did take a dose of Flagyl but nothing improved. Anything to help…

Asked for Male, 41 years

I am having an issue related to my eyes. When I move my eyes from one side to another I see white light. This happens on some mornings also. I see veins like structures usually when I see at some plain surface like a white wall. What is this can you give any idea and also treatment accordingly.

I had face acne problems now and then usually when the season changed. Now I am in my first trimester and I have an abrupt and severe case of acne What should I do?

Asked for Female, 73 years

Asking for my mother 68 years old. She had THR. Now she is having pain in her heel and wakes up in the nights due to it. Massaging her foot give comfort but only temporarily. Any advice to help her. Thank you in advance.

Asked for Female, 37 years

I visited the hillside area and enjoyed snowfall. After my return, I am having dry scaly patches on my face & hand. The skin is reddish and sensitive. It also gets itchy, especially at nights. Can you recommend any cream? Also, would oral medication be required or not?

Asked for Female, 30 years

Please tell me the pregnancy strip test show positive result or neg?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment